The Momentum Summit is the largest academic affairs gathering in the University System of Georgia. Convened every year since 2018, the Summit provides an opportunity for institutitutions across the University System to take stock in their student success work and make plans for the year ahead. Structured around the Momentum framework, conversations at the Summit focus on helping students
- Make and deepen purposeful choices,
- Create and cultivate productive academic mindsets,
- Attempt and Maintain full momentum along a clear pathway
- Begin a program with courses aligned with their interests and proceed to heighten academic engagement, and
- Complete critical milestones.
These principles apply across the institution and throughout the lifecycle of the student, and provide a powerful lens through which institutions inspect their progress, reflect on their opportunities, and plan for their future activities.
Resources for the Momentum Year, Momentum Approach, and Momentum Summit are available below:
|Momentum Summit I||Momentum Summit II||Momentum Summit III||Momentum Summit IV|
|February 15 and 16, 2018||February 28 and March 1, 2019||January 28 and 29, 2020||February 22 through March 5 (virtual)|